RSVP FOR DIGITAL EVENTS
DO I HAVE TO RSVP FOR DIGITAL EVENTS?
Yes, please do RSVP for everything you plan to engage with digitally. The reasons for RSVPing varies from ensuring you receive reminders about the upcoming event to ensuring you receive the link needed to access Live-Streamed events on the digital platform where they will be hosted on. RSVPing also allows us to understand how many people are engaging with a digital event, leading to more programming of this type. Finally, RSVPing ensures patrons who need specific accommodations to access our digital programming are contacted when available for viewing.
HOW DO I RSVP FOR AN EVENT?
- On the performance or event page, click the "SIGN ME UP" button.
- Select the Digital Version of the event you would like to be kept up to date on. Options will vary based on the type of program or event you are RSVPing for, but if you need an accommodation to access our content, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you make your selection, click the "RESERVE" button to add it to your cart.
- Review your cart, which will include the event you have selected in addition to other events or items you have added to your cart. Review your cart carefully before clicking the "CHECKOUT" button.
- You must have a Public Theater account before you can move forward in the checkout process. If you have already logged into your Public Theater account, you will bypass the login/create account page. We highly encourage our Supporters and Partners to log in before adding things to your cart to ensure your benefits are active throughout your visit to the website.
- Consider making a donation or joining one of our donor programs to receive year-round benefits. A suggested amount will be in the "DONATION AMOUNT" box; click a radial button to choose another recommended amount, or enter your own. We hope that you can make it a monthly recurring gift. Click the "ADD DONATION" button to add your contribution to the cart. If you cannot donate, click the "NO THANKS" button to move to the next page.
- Locate the "CONFIRM TRANSACTION" button to accept Digital Delivery and move forward to the next page.
- If your cart only included Free Events, you will move directly to our Order Confirmation page. If you made a gift or joined one of our donor programs with a monetary value, you will be directed to our web checkout page. Here you will be asked to enter your credit card details, gift certificate information or use your On Account funds to complete your transaction before being taken to the Order Confirmation page.
- On our Confirmation Page, you may encounter a request to take a survey, which helps us get to know you better. Please consider taking the survey.
- Expect a reminder email with viewing information to arrive a few days before your event, or check the specifics on our site's web page.
- Together is how The Public has always moved forward. Together is how we will meet this moment and thrive, thanks to your ongoing support.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY RSVP WAS CONFIRMED?
Shortly after you have completed your RSVP, you should receive an email confirmation to the address you used to create your Public Theater account. After logging into the website, you can also check your MY ACCOUNT page, and it will be listed under the header MY UPCOMING SHOWS. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
WILL I GET A REMINDER EMAIL FOR THE EVENT?
Yes, you will receive a reminder email for events with a premiere date, events that will require a link to access the event, and when some of our content options become available for viewing. The delivery time will vary, but if you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.