HEALTH PASS by CLEAR for PROOF OF VACCINATION
As part of the entry requirements for Free Shakespeare in the Park, attendees must provide proof of vaccination status to access Full Capacity seating. Use Health Pass by CLEAR at The Delacorte to streamline your entry into the venue.
Health Pass is a free feature in the CLEAR mobile app that allows you to link your proof of COVID vaccination for seamless entry into the theater. All you'll need is a government-issued ID and your vaccination card.
Download and enroll here: https://clear.app.link/SITP
Health Pass by CLEAR
Gain seamless theater access by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment to provide proof of vaccination.
For the fastest entry, enroll and complete your Health Pass before arriving at the theater:
- Download the CLEAR app.
- Select Health Pass, select the “Entertainment” tile then click on Free Shakespeare in the Park or enter your event code SITP for quick and easy access to your event.
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Select the health screening verification you will be providing for the event - Covid Vaccine; then follow the prompts to upload your CDC Vaccine Card or link to your provider Please note that it can take up to 1 hour to link to a provider, so make sure to do this step at least 24 hours before the event!
- On the morning of the show, reopen Health Pass and take a quick selfie to retrieve your Health Pass.
- You will receive a green Health Pass once your vaccination has been successfully uploaded or linked. Be ready to show your Health Pass for faster entry at the CLEAR Lane at The Delacorte!
How to link your COVID-19 vaccine or COVID-19 test results in Health Pass:
Link to your vaccine or test record once for a seamless Health Pass experience!
UPLOAD A PHOTO OF YOUR CDC VACCINE CARD:
- When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card.
- Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information.
- Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
Best practices when uploading your CDC card:
- Scan original CDC cards only (no photocopies)
- Place CDC card against a dark background (to easily detect edges)
- Please note that your card must have an unobstructed CDC emblem, title, and subtitle in order to upload
DIGITALLY LINK A VACCINE:
- Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
- Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
- If found, your results will link automatically, and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass - do not try to resync your results
FAQS ABOUT HEALTH PASS BY CLEAR
What is Health Pass by CLEAR?
Health Pass is a free feature in the CLEAR mobile app that connects your verified identity - using CLEAR’s established biometric platform - with your health insights to allow you frictionless access to events.
What is CLEAR?
- CLEAR transforms your biometrics into a single touchless ID — making experiences safer and easier for everyone.
- For over 10 years, CLEAR has been the trusted industry leader for biometric identity and access. With a digital identity network spanning 55+ locations across airports and sports venues, CLEAR uses biometrics instead of using traditional ID documents to confirm you are you.
How is the information I provide Health Pass used?
How does CLEAR keep my information secure?
- As a trusted leader in identity and access for over 10 years, our business is built on keeping your data safe, private, and secure.
- Privacy and security are at the center of everything we do at CLEAR, and we are fully committed to protecting our members' information. We never sell or rent personal information. CLEAR is SAFETY Act certified by DHS as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology.
Why does CLEAR need a government-issued ID for enrollment?
- Because CLEAR is a secure biometric identity platform, in order to enroll in CLEAR, we use your official identification to match against your biometric identity to confirm that you are you.
- You only have to enroll in CLEAR once — which means that after your one-time enrollment, you will never need your ID for CLEAR again!