Encouraging aspiring actors is a cornerstone of The Public Theater's philosophy, and has been from our inception. Because of this commitment, we maintain an open casting policy. We do accept unsolicited headshots and resumes and consider each individually for current and future casting.
Resumes and headshots can be mailed to:
The Public Theater
425 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003
In an effort to increase access to casting opportunities in a time when public health restrictions have limited mail-in capabilities, The Public Theater Casting Department is expanding its submission system to include email!
We are now accepting materials via email. If you are interested in submitting, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- AUDITION REQUEST- FULL NAME - DATE in the subject line
- A cover letter in the body of the email
- A pdf of your headshot and acting resume as an attachment
Don't have a headshot or resume?
With the above subject line, send us:
- A recent photo as an attachment
- An email telling us about yourself and if there is a specific production at The Public that you are interested in.