HOW TO SHARE DIGITAL TICKETS ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Digital Ticket Sharing allows you to share tickets with your friends and family! Whether buying for a group or gifting someone a surprise ticket, you can share tickets with a few taps.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHARE TICKETS
- Send a Gift- Surprise those you love with tickets to an event and send the digital tickets directly to them with our Digital Ticket Wallet.
- Meeting Up- Reduce stress by sending friends and family their tickets–allowing everyone to enter the event on their own time.
- Move Around the Event- By sharing tickets with those attending, they can have their ticket in hand.
SHARE YOUR DIGITAL TICKETS IN 4 EASY STEPS
After logging into your wallet on your mobile device, locate the event you would like to share tickets to and tap to view your tickets.
Click the SHARE TICKETS button.
Let us know who is coming with you and which tickets to share.
Send the Digital Tickets to your guest.
How does Digital Ticket sharing work?
When you share a digital ticket, the person you send the tickets to will accept the digital tickets with our secure system. When the digital ticket is accepted, we only deliver the secure refreshing QR code to the recipient at the designated time and date for use at the venue.
- If you see "TICKET SHARED WITH (PENDING) and YOUR GUEST'S NAME," your friend has not accepted the digital tickets yet.
- You may want to remind them to check their email or text messages for the ticket invite link you sent them.
- At this stage, you can also "Share the invite again" or "Get this ticket back" in your wallet.
- If you see "TICKET ACCEPTED BY and YOUR GUEST'S NAME," your guest has claimed your tickets.
- At this stage, as the owner of the tickets, you can also "Get this ticket back" in your wallet.